Normally, there is not too much information about internal activities of the PAP in Singapore. Here is some insight into engagement of the membership in preparation for the biennial party conference on Dec.2. The article states:
“The discussions were organised first at the PAP’s 87 branches before moving up to its five districts and involved more than 800 people in all. The sessions centered on five broad themes:
- Moving fast – staying firm
- Fulfilling individual aspirations – achieving societal goals
- Giving our best – sharing our nest
- Globally competitive – locally connected
- Inclusive politics – decisive government
Results of and ideas from the discussions could be channelled to the ongoing national conversation.